Policy on returns / cancellations
(1) You can return the item for your convenience within 14 days from the date of arrival of the item. In that case, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost for returned goods.
(2) We make every effort to ensure quality, but if the product is damaged or defective, we will accept returns or exchanges. In that case, we will bear the return shipping fee. Please be sure to contact us by email or phone within 14 days of receiving the item.
(3) Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, please note that we cannot accept cancellations, returns, or exchanges for the following products.
・ Products used
・ Products that have been delivered for more than 14 days
・ Products that have been scratched or soiled by the customer
・ Products without packages (bags / cases)
・ Products processed for customers, such as custom-made products and products with names
・ Other products that clearly state that they cannot be returned on the product introduction page
(4) Refunds will be made according to the method of payment within 3 business days after the returned item arrives.
Article 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) ..
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We require users to enter their name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and personal information when registering for use.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send an email about the services that accompany this shop
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their own registration information.
- To charge the user a usage fee for a paid service
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change. If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”). ) Can be charged.
If we receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information without delay.
Notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law
|Distributor||Experience Creative Co., Ltd.|
|Responsible person||Representative Director Ryuji Takada|
|address||Gene Palace Nakacho B, 2-37-17 Nakacho, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0065|
|telephone number||080-2257-3176 |
Reception hours 10: 00-18: 00 (excluding weekends and holidays) * If you are outside the reception hours, please contact us by email.
|Selling price of goods||Please refer to each product page.|
|Necessary charges other than products||・ Domestic shipping fee (Takkyubin Honshu: 600 yen, remote islands, Okinawa, Hokkaido 1000 yen)|
・ Overseas shipping charges (varies depending on the region)
|payment method||Credit card payment, convenience store payment, cash on delivery|
|Payment time||・ Credit card payment: Payment will be confirmed when you order the product.|
・ Convenience store payment: Please pay within 7 days after ordering.
・ Cash on delivery: When the item arrives, please pay the delivery person in cash.
|Delivery time of goods||We will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.|
|Returns / Exchanges||Returns and exchanges are possible within 14 days of the arrival of the product and as long as it is unused.|
The shipping fee will be borne by us if the item is defective, and will be borne by the customer if the item is returned or exchanged at the convenience of the customer.